I made this on Paint

Monday, March 22, 2010

I Discovered A Problem...

As I found throughout my lives, children LOVE to talk EVERYWHERE. Opinions are said a lot. For Example, today at school, in science class (my favorite class), anytime a student gave an answer, someone would say something. It's sort of funny to hear how different people react to different opinions. If I mention Kanye West at school, they say. "Eh He a lame." But if I mention Lil Wayne they say, "Oh Man He go Hard." I love how they voice their opinions, but they do it at the wrong time. My friend said the wrong thing at the wrong time & he got kicked out of class. Word of Advise: Teach your children how to bite their lip in certain situations.

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny. Some people say to much. And Kanye & Wayne both go hard. One's more intellectual & polished while the other one is more gutter and rough around the edges. They're both egomaniacs though.

    ReplyDelete